Hello from Toowoomba Australia

Reaction score
G'day,

Just a quick note to say hello and introduce myself.

Mark is my name and I am currently living in the city of Toowoomba in Queensland, Australia.

I work in the drilling industry and my favourite species are pines. I have been practicing the art of bonsai for around twelve years.

Looking forward to exporing the forums and having a yarn to you at some stage.

Cheers

Mark

Joedes3

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Mark
Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, post some pictures of your collection.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Welcome to the Nut House! Go snorkeling and send us Northerners some photos! :) It will help us survive our cold winter :)

Klytus

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I'm curious to find out which species you found to be adaptable,and if they are warm climate pines to see them coerced into bonsai.

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
I'm glad you are part of our family mate. We have a lot of your mates here and they contribute a lot to our forum.

Harry

Reaction score
I am growing a number of species of pines down here JBP, JWP, JRP, and have just potted out some mugo and ponderosa pines. I will post some pictures when I get a chance.

I'm curious to find out which species you found to be adaptable,and if they are warm climate pines to see them coerced into bonsai.

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words guys. I will post some pictures when I can.

We are pretty lucky here in Toowoomba for bonsai as we have enough altitude to ensure that we have four defined seasons. We can grow anything from alpine through to tropicals. We just need to protect from the frost in winter and the extreme sun in summer.

Cheers

Mark

Top Bottom