Hello!

Anonymouse

Sapling
Reaction score
Hi! I am pretty new to the art of bonsai (I have been doing it for about a month) So I hope this forum will help me soak up some knowledge on it!

DonovanC

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Welcome!
What are you working with?

DonovanC

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
The trees I work with are a lot of native trees like elms, oaks, hornbeans, etc. I'm going to start working with a lot of other trees like baobob, olive, etc. I love trees and studing them!
Nice 👍 I wish I had hornbeams near me! Natives are perfect for starting out. I work a little with mulberry and American elm.
Enjoy your stay!

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I am pretty new to the art of bonsai
Get out while you can. It will devour your income. Fill your garden. Start your divorce and make you unavailable for your friends.
Get out while it is not too late.

Or join us.
We all float down here

Anonymouse

Sapling
Reaction score
Get out while you can. It will devour your income. Fill your garden. Start your divorce and make you unavailable for your friends.
Get out while it is not too late.

Or join us.
We all float down here
The trees have already over run my green house...

Last edited:

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
The trees I work with are a lot of native trees like elms, oaks, hornbeans, etc. I'm going to start working with a lot of other trees like baobob, olive, etc. I love trees and studing them!

Welcome to the site!!

Don't forget your Eastern Winged Elm! (Ulmus alata), and as a fellow Tarheel, don't ignore the pines!

Top Bottom