Hello

bluess66

Seed
Reaction score
Hi to everybody I'm from Argentina, living in California, i'm not very fluent in english but I know that going to learn a lot in this forum. Thanks.

Last edited:

zelk

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
hello and welcome...

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hi to everybody I'm from Argentina, living in California, i'm not very fluent in english but I know that going to learn a lot in this forum. Thanks.

That sounded pretty fluent to me! Welcome to the site and the *sport* of bonsai!

Graydon

Chumono
Reaction score
Welcome! Hope you enjoy the forum and that we can help you if needed. Feel free to ask any questions.

I have a couple of friends that are from Argentina. Based on what they have told me I really would love to visit there one day, it sounds like a beautiful country.

bluess66

Seed
Reaction score
Thank you for welcoming me

You are very kind people, I appreciate your messages. I'm not a beginner in bonsai, I left my country 15 years of work with trees when I came with my family to California, but in fact I realised that I was an ignorant, so here I am starting again from zero. This is why I am happy to have found a forum that is based on bonsai and people that know a lot about it which will help me not make the same mistake from the past.

Top Bottom