Help chose tree for these 2 pots

maroun.c

Omono
Reaction score
Had those pots made by a wife's friend. 1st two pots we do, I got to chose the sizes and color mix.
Can't make up my mind on which trees to chose for them. Non of my trees due for repot this year will.match expect a juniper for the large one. What tree would u pick for each?

Screenshot_20201014-000822_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20201014-000807_Gallery.jpg

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
I would pick something with flowers.
I think a white or pink cherry, or almond, would be nice in both pots.

Because of the glaze, I'm not sure conifers would work.

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Glazed pots= deciduous/broad leaf trees generally speaking. What options are you considering? Hard to tell you what to out in them if we don’t know what you have. Usually you try to buy the pot to fit the tree, not the other way around.

maroun.c

Omono
Reaction score
Glazed pots= deciduous/broad leaf trees generally speaking. What options are you considering? Hard to tell you what to out in them if we don’t know what you have. Usually you try to buy the pot to fit the tree, not the other way around.

I had planned the juniper in the brownish one and maple in he greenish one. Yet the greenish one turned out too small for the maple.
Got olives, tiny red maple, fusion tea,
That might fit in small one.
Large one doesn't look as shiny as in the pic and is more on the matt side. Got juniper, cedar that fit the size or maybe an olive.
After the pots were made, unfortunately they didn't match the size of the trees I had planned, still I don't mind buying new trees for them.
Thanks

Top Bottom