Help identifying pot ( pics of the mark)

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
So... I have this old pot lying around... I think this one came from a friend of my Mom's who was getting out of Bonsai around the time I was getting into it. (She went on vacation, asked someone to water her trees or left them I'd WR a sprinkler... And most died I think... Anyhoo, lucky me, she gave me a bunch of pots and I THINK this was one. Either that or it was on an old Juniper I bought a long time ago... Regardless.. "I have this old pot lying around..." It has a mark on the bottom, that looked familiar to me... I figured someone here could prolly identify it for me. I am sure it is something rather common-image.jpg image.jpg
Just a brown unglazed... Been sitting out in the shed gathering dust. Took it out the other day as I considered it for a tree I was repotting and decided to go a different route. I am not that big into pots right now. Always kind of told myself that was part of the obsession I wasn't feeling... But when I went

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Ever since this site updated it is GLITCHY AS HELL ON MY IPAD! It just completely stopped letting me type into the last post, and every time a I tried to click on the teapot, it shot me back up to the top of the post, and out the curser next to a picture where it would not let me type... Odd...

Anyhoo...

Like I was saying, I went to Wigert's a couple weeks ago - still telling myself I am a tree buyer not a pot buyer (not since my college days anyways- Ehh? Nudge, nudge, wink)- and walked out with one tree and FOUR new pots! So... Maybe I am starting to catch that bug! Better build some shelves!

Top Bottom