Seed
Reaction score
I need advice is he dead? If so how can I save him ! image.jpg

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Is wrong color, bad sign. Unless your camera is really bad, he's a goner. Junipers are not houseplants. I do not know of any serious bonsai people who would try to keep one indoors for more than a guest appearance of a day or two. Please click on your Icon in the upper right hand corner and fill in your location so we can advise you better on what candidates would live longer in your conditions. Also, tell us if you want a houseplant only, or a tree that winters indoors and summers outdoors, or a snowbird tree. If an indoor tree, describe your indoor position light exposure. Stick your face in the proposed location and estimate how much blue sky your see: subtract percentages for trees and close buildings, awnings, roof overhangs, bushes, whatever detracts from a 100% bright exposure. Is the direction of the sun north, south east or west? Same thing for outdoor exposures.

The more & better parameters you provide, the better the advice. Meanwhile, put the Juniper outdoors in direct sun and water every day it doesn't rain, just in case...

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Did you keep it inside? Do you have space outside? Where are you located?
It's dead. Try again.

Top Bottom