Help me choose a crabapple

Tieball

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Any one of the trees chopped and put back in the ground could result in a tree with excellent potential. Growing out in the ground...use a tile just below the roots if you can...work on the roots and spread them well....and I think you'll need more than one year. From my ground growing experience, that the first year is rather slow growth as the tree gets acclimated. Growth but slow generally. Second year much better growth. Third year really begins significant growth. Your climate is much different than mine though so you may see better growth results sooner. Have fun with the tree you select...or trees you select.

barrosinc

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Any one of the trees chopped and put back in the ground could result in a tree with excellent potential. Growing out in the ground...use a tile just below the roots if you can...work on the roots and spread them well....and I think you'll need more than one year. From my ground growing experience, that the first year is rather slow growth as the tree gets acclimated. Growth but slow generally. Second year much better growth. Third year really begins significant growth. Your climate is much different than mine though so you may see better growth results sooner. Have fun with the tree you select...or trees you select.
Yeah probably two or three in the ground.

Top Bottom