Help to find speakers/artists for club activities 2023

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Hi all! I was wondering if the bonsainut community could help me get in touch with some bonsai artists/teachers who may be in the US Southeast through 2023. I either seem to only know very local people, folks who have been in it too long and are tired of club work, or people entirely too busy being international bonsai superstars to be interested in a Tuesday night club speech :)

Specifically, I will be setting up the itinerary for the Nashville bonsai club moving into 2023 with monthly meetings from February through November. I am looking for suggestions for bonsai professionals who may be traveling in the area next year or live nearby who would be interested in doing club talks and possibly demos/workshops. I'd like to get in touch with them before the end of this year to discuss rates/pricing/scheduling. We typically meet the second Tuesday of each month at Cheekwood Estate & Garden.

Our club got rocked pretty hard by the pandemic and lack of meetings in 2020/2021 followed by massive construction on our usual meeting area the first half of 2022. I want to get some interesting speakers and events on the books and try to get the Nashville and Middle Tennessee folks back in the seats on Tuesdays.

Feel free to respond to this post or message me directly.

Thank you!

-Clay

Top Bottom