Help

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Greg, for some reason my home computer will not connect. Says sight took too long to connect. Any ideas. I have tried all I know on this end.

River's Edge

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Greg, for some reason my home computer will not connect. Says sight took too long to connect. Any ideas. I have tried all I know on this end.
Mine does that all the time, i usually clear all the cookies and history from my browser and the problem goes away for me!

0soyoung

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Also, try another site.
I have this happen occasionally and it is my ISP; other sites don't respond either.
If you are using your phone, it may connect via cell connections and not WiFi = different ISP and not BNut.

If so, and it persistent and not just 'momentary' problem, you can try resetting your modem via your browser OR just pull the power plug for your modem and plug it back in.

Last edited:

bwaynef

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Might wanna give your router a reboot too.

Saddler

Chumono
Reaction score
Just go find the electrical breaker box and switch the biggest breaker. Count to thirty and switch it back. Everything will be fixed. The flashing 12:00s around the house will tell you you were successful. 😂

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a

I have no idea what the problem might be. Are you having this problem with any other site?

Try connecting to the site using different browser on your computer to see if you get different results, and let me know what you find.

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
My service through my WIFI has been wonky as sh*t lately. When I connect through LTE or 3g I’ve got no problems. Comcast is dropping the ball hard. Drives me nuts when I’m charged data cause my WIFI is not responding on all devices. All because I want to read about arguments on BNUT. 😂😂😂

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
My service through my WIFI has been wonky as sh*t lately. When I connect through LTE or 3g I’ve got no problems. Comcast is dropping the ball hard. Drives me nuts when I’m charged data cause my WIFI is not responding on all devices. All because I want to read about arguments on BNUT. 😂😂😂
What do you know...Comcast for me too...

Top Bottom