Hemlock - thank You Mr. Jason

Taylor Brown

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I wanted to say thank you to Mr. Jason at Oregon bonsai. He sent me a surprise. This beautiful hemlock which is really cool. I think its a western hemlock based on the research that I have done. If I am wrong please tell me Mr. Jason so I don't kill it :eek: I will do my best to give it a good initial styling and make a beautiful bonsai out of it.:)

If anyone else has some secrets or experience on western hemlock they would like to share I am all ears:D

Attachments

• jsw_p1070329.jpg
    jsw_p1070329.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 242

JasonG

Chumono
Reaction score
Hi Taylor,

You are welcome... I had to send a box to Ian and ran through my yard looking for a small little tree to add for you. This tree is a Mt. Hemlock and I collected it in late Aug or around then. It has a nice little main trunk with some descent movement that would make a nice tree or you could go clump style. It is up to!!

I am sure you will do good with it, and please don't call me Mr., I am a young guy, not an old fart like your dad!!:D :D Sorry, couldn't help that one Tom;)

I am glad you like the tree Taylor, and if you and your Dad ever make it out here to Oregon I will make sure you get another nicer little tree.

Thanks for the good words Barry!

Have fun!

Jason

bonsai&me

Seed
Reaction score
where did you buy your tree from

hi can you tell me where you buy your western hemlock i been looking for one please let me know thanks.

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Jason, you big old teddy bear.

Harry

Top Bottom