Here be dragons...

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I'm not really a dragon fan, but can certainly appreciate your artistry. Nice .

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Pretty cool pots. What glaze you plan to use?

Gsquared

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8B
Pretty cool pots. What glaze you plan to use?
Probably an iron or iron and rutile stain instead of a glaze. (Unless I have a request from a customer for a specific request. Any takers?)

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Gorgeous detail. Your getting very good at your craft! Keep those pics and pots coming!

Potawatomi13

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Very good work indeed. Really like them all;). While I like still need to ask concerning the matter whether pot would take attention from or overpower tree in pot? Seems "maybe" not because unglazed but do not have serious critics eye.

moke

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
They are all bad ass!!! Do you plan on putting feet on them? Great work and thanks for sharing.

Gsquared

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8B
They are all bad ass!!! Do you plan on putting feet on them? Great work and thanks for sharing.
Feet for sure. The bottom needs to firm up first before I add them. Otherwise, sag city!

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Those are really neat pots. Are they for personal use or are you/will you be selling any of them?

Tieball

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Nice detailing. I like the “break-through” design implementation. Well done...mighty fine!

Gsquared

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8B
Those are really neat pots. Are they for personal use or are you/will you be selling any of them?
I’m new to the selling part but my goal is to do just that. Mostly to defray the cost of studio time, clay, firing etc. So far I’ve got 25 in varying stages of completion, and another 10 or so finished. I’m being brave and trying some larger pieces. Just did a couple of 15-17 inch rectangles. Most are running about 10-12” or so. Right now I’m focusing on building a little inventory. May throw something up on FB Auctions.

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I too...like the fossil pot. Just wish I didn't have so much calcium in my water. I would ruin that in a season. I have to clean my glazed pots with a pumice stone.

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I'd be more interested in this thread if the prices were included. I hate to have to ask the price.

Top Bottom