Hey! Buy my best trees!!!

grouper52

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Oh yes, sure, "pretty harsh" LOL!!!

Well, I have no trees now, and therefore lack any legitimate reason to post here, and I certainly don't want to upset the delicate sensibilities of Carol 83 any further ... so I'll sign off this web site until I have trees again - but not before I refer people to the info found on the web site: aei.org: "For every 100 girls/women", compiled and updated regularly by Mark J. Perry at the American Enterprise Institute. aei.org. Your obnoxious Neanderthal is taking a vacation now to spare you any pain until he can justify his existence here again with trees, or until he's part of the statistics below.

ForEvery100Girlsf-2-651x1024.png

grouper52

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Well, I have no trees now, and therefore lack any legitimate reason to post here, and I certainly don't want to upset the delicate sensibilities of Carol 83 any further ... so I'll sign off the web site until I have trees again - but not before I refer people to the further disturbing info found on the web site: aei.org: "For every 100 girls/women", compiled and updated by Mark J. Perry at the American Enterprise Institute. aei.org

View attachment 282501

A Dios

Bolero

Omono
Reaction score
ADios Will....Hoping you find that Inner Peace you are searching for, it's all a mental game you know.
Peace be with you Brother....

I'll keep an open seat and a peaceful scene for your return....
ummbg 013.JPGUM Botanical 001.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom