Hime Ringo dwarf apple

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
This is not a crabapple but an actual Hime Ringo dwarf apple. These are not easy to find here, this one is an imported tree. The leaves got burned this year, (this only likes morning sun) but is healthy. I'm including pictures of the fruit that set last year, and spring photos of bloom this year. Also current photos current with the ugly (lol) leaves. The tree has several good fronts, which is why it's in a round pot, as you never know what side the fruit will appear on.The pot is Fugushige Bushuan, and is a very $$ pot. If someone wants the pot, I'd be happy to sell the combo, but would also sell the tree on it's own, and slip it into a nursery pot for shipping. I'm asking 450. plus shipping for the tree without the pot. If someone wants it with the pot, it's an additional 500.

IMG_2506.jpgIMG_2521.jpgIMG_2525.jpgIMG_2913.jpgIMG_2915.jpgIMG_3444.jpgIMG_3998.jpgIMG_3999.jpgIMG_4001.jpgIMG_4003.jpg

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Killin me! Another temptation. I think my Suthins are still burning my wallet space for new trees at the minute though. That Fugushige is fantastic.

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Killin me! Another temptation. I think my Suthins are still burning my wallet space for new trees at the minute though. That Fugushige is fantastic.
The nicest thing about the Fugushige is that it has a motif and color that is a memory of the fruit in off seasons. ;)

Top Bottom