Hinoki Chamaecyparis obtusa shohin fatty!

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
This is the last tree I'll be selling this year, and it's a sweet one. The trunk is such a fatty, with good bark going on. I got it into this Bigei pot this spring from nursery pot, so it has had plenty of time to settle in. It was growing so good this late spring that I did one wiring on it and branch selection. The tree grew super fast all summer, so I had to take the wire off already. Ready for round 2! If you have any questions LMK. This will be a good one, it's currently at 10" from soil but can easily be brought back below 8.
I'm asking 600 for the tree with pot plus shipping charges. Thanks for looking and thanks BNut sales page for making it happier to sell to the community here!

If you could PM me if you want the tree, I get an alert via email, so best to leave me a PM so I see it right away. Thanks!
IMG_4014.jpgIMG_4015.jpgIMG_4017.jpgIMG_4018.jpgIMG_4019.jpgIMG_4020.jpgIMG_4021.jpg

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Thanks! It has great movement for such a short fat trunk. And I just noticed that it is 8” to the top of the tree from soil, it’s 10 from bottom of the pot, lol… good opportunity for someone in this tree.

Colorado

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
The Shohin Queen strikes again! I love to see these trees moving on to other Nuts and remaining a part of our community. If only my tree budget werent depleted for the year… :)

Top Bottom