Hinoki- The power of feed!

johnbaz

Mame
Reaction score
Hi all

I got this tree in 2013, It wasn't in good shape, I repotted at some stage but never fared well until last year when I tried some Biogold that I got from Fleabay years ago!

This pic was taken on the 1st of April 2019, It looked like this since I got it!
gacmLqz.jpg

This was the same tree on the 5th of august of the same year!!
PshnpPs.jpg

I nreally couldn't believe the change so I bought a larger bag of the stuff and recently applied it to some other trees too!

John 👍 :)

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Yup. Happy healthy trees.
Many people do not realize how unhealthy their trees are, untill they get one to become truely healthy. Especially conifers, but also people with Ficus and Chinese elms that are always indoors. "They grow well", meaning, a leaf every month. Put them outside and you will have new leaves every day.

Well done.

coltranem

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Hi all

I got this tree in 2013, It wasn't in good shape, I repotted at some stage but never fared well until last year when I tried some Biogold that I got from Fleabay years ago!

This pic was taken on the 1st of April 2019, It looked like this since I got it!
gacmLqz.jpg

This was the same tree on the 5th of august of the same year!!
PshnpPs.jpg

I nreally couldn't believe the change so I bought a larger bag of the stuff and recently applied it to some other trees too!

John 👍 :)
@johnbaz
What were you using before?

Jzack605

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7B
It could be as i've no idea!!, There wasn't a label on it when I got it and these types of evergreens confuse me!! 🤔

John..
Looks more like Thuja plicata.

I agree they get confusing, particularly IDing the different Thuja species.

Top Bottom