Hit the jackpot in Vegas!

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I decided to take the "buy better material" advice. I just got these 2 Majestic Purple bougies from @milehigh_7 . My little stick bougies, asked me to put them in a different area, guess they were feeling a little inferior. I guess size does matter.;)bigbougie.jpg First onebigbougie3.jpg Second one big bougie 4.jpg

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
You definitely hit the jackpot! Love bougies!!! Congrats!!! How wide across is the base of those trunks?
Thanks! The smaller one is an inch, the bigger one is 1 1/2, or so. Or what he said, lol. Didn't see that.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Purple ones are my favorite. Bougies are great. Congrats. Keep the pictures flowing love to see the progress.
Thanks, purple is my favorite too. I will, especially if they bloom:)

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
...and so the long slide begins. Just remember you have to save enough money to eat.
No worries, I still have beer money;). I just figured having a couple decent things was better than having a bunch of crappy stuff. And I have space limitations. At first I thought this site was great, kept me occupied and off of Amazon, thus saving me $. Then I started buying stuff from people here...:rolleyes:

Top Bottom