Hmmm.....

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I found this about 3 miles from my house last year.
I broke it while moving it to take the photo.
And thats a size 13 boot next to it.
Whatever left it was very large.
I've seen bear scat and this isn't it.
This looks human except for all the hair that was in it.
Rupert wouldn't go near it and he's a renowned turd sniffer. He actually got a weird scared kind of look on his face.
I believe it to be Bigfoot scat.
20210327_162654.jpg

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
The fact that your dog was skeptical of it is a HUGE deal to me...

But how often does he encounter human-esque logs in their natural habitat?

Just playing devil's advocate...

It's clearly Maxemista-poo.

;)

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The fact that your dog was skeptical of it is a HUGE deal to me...

But how often does he encounter human-esque logs in their natural habitat?

Just playing devil's advocate...

It's clearly Maxemista-poo.

;)
We've found human scat before. There is usually some kind of wipe involved and Rupert is a turd sniffer from way back.
But not out where this was.
I've also found prints but they are hard to get pictures of. I can see it plainly but the camera can't.
I've heard what were clearly wood knocks twice also.
And I've left things. Marbles on stumps that are gone the next day.
Granola bars wedged up in crotches of trees 12 feet off the ground. Gone the next day.
I also put a shiny red christmas bow in a tree up about 15 off the ground. Gone.
I used to climb trees for a living so for me it wasn't too tough to putting things out of reach of people. But crows,squirrels or raccoons could have taken the granola bars and maybe even the marbles.
But the Christmas bow? That is what has me wondering. This area borders the AuSable river on one side. It's very thick and swampy. Hard to navigate off of the main trail. I found a series if lesser trails paralleling it though. Where I found imprints. Weird and kind of creepy if you think about it. Why? Unless it's to ambush things on the main trail. It also contains 2 DNR fish rearing ponds. They raise walleye in one pike in the other.
I got onto the area because over 20 years ago I saw something. It was dark. First thing in the morning. We pulled into the landing where we parkd our machines. There was a figure standing at the back of my feller buncher. We (my brother and I) could see what looked like a head and shoulders and it looked like it ducked behind the machine. The rear of that particular piece of equipment is 8 feet tall. He saw it,I saw it and we waited for daylight before getting out of the truck. No tracks or any other evidence. To this day he won't go into the woods alone. He thinks I'm nuts going out there with just my dog at night.
Since finding and hearing these odd things I looked into bigfoot sightings in Michigan. After Seney National Forest in the U.P. my county has the largest number of reported sightings in Michigan. It's mostly forest and swamp and not very populated. I won't say Bigfoot is real for sure until I see one for sure and if I ever do I hope I have the presence of mind to take a picture and not just stand there dumbstruck,pooping my pants.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
We've found human scat before. There is usually some kind of wipe involved and Rupert is a turd sniffer from way back.
But not out where this was.
I've also found prints but they are hard to get pictures of. I can see it plainly but the camera can't.
I've heard what were clearly wood knocks twice also.
And I've left things. Marbles on stumps that are gone the next day.
Granola bars wedged up in crotches of trees 12 feet off the ground. Gone the next day.
I also put a shiny red christmas bow in a tree up about 15 off the ground. Gone.
I used to climb trees for a living so for me it wasn't too tough to putting things out of reach of people. But crows,squirrels or raccoons could have taken the granola bars and maybe even the marbles.
But the Christmas bow? That is what has me wondering. This area borders the AuSable river on one side. It's very thick and swampy. Hard to navigate off of the main trail. I found a series if lesser trails paralleling it though. Where I found imprints. Weird and kind of creepy if you think about it. Why? Unless it's to ambush things on the main trail. It also contains 2 DNR fish rearing ponds. They raise walleye in one pike in the other.
I got onto the area because over 20 years ago I saw something. It was dark. First thing in the morning. We pulled into the landing where we parkd our machines. There was a figure standing at the back of my feller buncher. We (my brother and I) could see what looked like a head and shoulders and it looked like it ducked behind the machine. The rear of that particular piece of equipment is 8 feet tall. He saw it,I saw it and we waited for daylight before getting out of the truck. No tracks or any other evidence. To this day he won't go into the woods alone. He thinks I'm nuts going out there with just my dog at night.
Since finding and hearing these odd things I looked into bigfoot sightings in Michigan. After Seney National Forest in the U.P. my county has the largest number of reported sightings in Michigan. It's mostly forest and swamp and not very populated. I won't say Bigfoot is real for sure until I see one for sure and if I ever do I hope I have the presence of mind to take a picture and not just stand there dumbstruck,pooping my pants.
I've heard of many possible sightings in the UP...

And have found HUGE tracks around the Oconto area (My buddy has 16 size feet, and is 6'9" and these tracks where about 1/3 bigger.. and showed some dragging evidence from cloth or hair..) 🤔

This is a fantastic mystery... that I'd LOVE to see proven OR disproven.

Top Bottom