Hollow Creek Bonsai

Reaction score
Has any one visited his place i am thinking about driving there (about 6 hours) Just really curious if his material is good and how his prices are i have seen his stuff on line just curious if in person if buy enough if he works out deals thanks

cchpg29

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5A
wait until September and drive another 20 minutes to visit International Bonsai

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Bill VAlavanis' place near Rochester, NY
Thank you for this information. I have never been to an event anything like this and it is tempting.
It seems like it would be a good idea to have a thread on upcoming shows and other bonsai events.

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
It seems like it would be a good idea to have a thread on upcoming shows and other bonsai events.
There is a forum here at bnut specifically for listing of shows and events, one called Announcements, and one called Events Exhibits and Outings. I see listings of stuff there regularly.

Last edited:

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
There is a forum here at bnut specifically for listing of shows and events, one called Announcements, and one called Events Exhibits and Outings. I see listings of stuff there regularly.
Thank you. I had not discovered hat yet.

Gene Deci

Shohin
Reaction score
I was at Hollow Creek several years ago. A great selection of pots as well as trees at reasonable prices. Don't know what to expect now days though.

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thank you for this information. I have never been to an event anything like this and it is tempting.
It's best to bring a wagon load of cash and take out a second mortgage before you leave. Beyond the displays, the vendor areas at stuff like this are addicting, high quality everything...

Top Bottom