Home Search Woes

Shogun610

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Just wanted to share my frustration as of late on how difficult it is to find a home. Not to mention a home where Im still not too far from my job , family , friends , and the studio……
To add I have requirements for a decent size back yard for my dog and my trees. The ideas I have to design a backyard Im most excited about , besides the regular home updates I want to do.
Just posting this as an outlet …as today is alittle rougher / kinda bummed about being outbid on 3 homes already and I just feel it’s so far out of reach right now.
it’s ridiculous how much home prices are I feel like I’m left out , I wish I had the money and income I do now 2 years ago.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Sorry to hear. The housing market is currently crazy, even here. Buyers are doing virtual tours and houses are selling within hours of being posted. A friend of ours sold his house for $53k over asking price. The high cost of lumber and supplies has also been prohibitive for those wanting to build a house. Great time for the sellers, not so much for the buyers.

Shogun610

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Yeah … it’s just one of my goals for .. my future goals I’m not going to give up on. I don’t want to rent, I don’t want to “own nothing and be happy”. It’s just a hurdle and it’s BS how I’m feeling left out atm.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Don't give up.
You'll find something that will fit eventually

Top Bottom