Honest opinion

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
I know every body has an idea, and a few have virtuals to show you. However; you got this tree to the point it is at all by yourself, and I would like to see what you do with it as it and you mature. As to cutting it off as was suggested; Please don't do that.

Taylor Brown

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Mr. Chris Thank you for the virtual. I like the square pot because it is shorter. I will think about your suggestions.

Taylor Brown

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
HI Mr. Vance! I don't think I will cut off anything now. It is fun to think about other peoples ideas, espescailly when I am in home room its so boring. That is my time to think about my trees. :)

Reaction score
USDA Zone
HI Mr. Vance! I don't think I will cut off anything now. It is fun to think about other peoples ideas, espescailly when I am in home room its so boring. That is my time to think about my trees. :)

Uh Oh. Taylor, I have to warn you about your disease. It will get in the way of any gainful employment you will ever have. It will interfere with your schooling if you let it. There is only one cure. That is to become a full-time bonsai professional, which of course will keep you poor and overworked for the rest of your life.

The one recompense is that you will have the undying gratitude of all of us who cannot become full-time professionals and must rely on you to provide us with good collected and field-grown material.

I wish you all the best. Do anything else if you can, but if you can't, I'm sure your dad will be happy to train you in the way of the bonsai Jedi.

Top Bottom