Horizontal Watering

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Crazy how windy it is here today. I am more nervous than when expecting a frost. Everything watered yesterday and its all flagging right now. Will be fun to water in these 40 mph gusts and steady 30 mph.

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I feel this. I mostly love Albuquerque’s weather, but spring here is a highly over rated season. The winds this time of year are awful and when they are blowing in the middle of the night it always stresses me out.

hinmo24t

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
I feel this. I mostly love Albuquerque’s weather, but spring here is a highly over rated season. The winds this time of year are awful and when they are blowing in the middle of the night it always stresses me out.
sometimes wind keeps me up at night, especially if my girl has a green smoothie

jp to the second part

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Well I am in from watering and I heard several large snaps in the woods around me. Saw one very tall pine go down. I was pretty nervous under the oaks, they were waving around like flags.

TinyArt

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I hear ya about those oaks — was here in 2004 when 3 hurricanes came through my neck of the woods. Swore I wouldn’t stay, but here I am still.

Only breezy here in Central Florida right now — but it’s constant, and we’ve had unusually low humidity. Went out at 5 PM and drenched everybody again — because even in the shade they need it — and little lizards came out beside me, to drink the spilled water!

Keep us posted, to know you’re safe!

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I love to visit FL in the winter but I couldn't live there. Love the keys and the glades. Some really pretty parts inland too.
Its really calmed down here now but we actually had 50 mph gusts and that is alot up here. Funny, when I was out watering a big fat lizard was trying to stay out of the direct flow of water, but I gave him a shower anyway.

Top Bottom