How about a shot of Scotch?

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Dug this Scotch pine up yesterday. Hoping it pulls through its brutal collection. Half of the soil it was in fell off. Whoops! Gave her the old half bare root job Adair talks about! Inadvertently.
Nothing to be done for it but to hope and pray. 2015-04-18 23.56.52.jpg

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
That's the most potent thing I drink. I learned about 30 years ago to not drink anything stronger. I turn into an animal. Being as large as I am and being a red belt made it interesting for the cops. To this day when I get pulled over they stand back from the car with their hands on their guns.
They don't like to play rough like Mikey does.

Shorty54

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Lol....I'm a retired federal law enforcement officer, MMA instructor & train in BJJ. Being 5'4" 17o lbs, I had a lot of big guys try me. It was fun! But, also if they're too big. OC & taser slow down most big men!

grouper52

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Dug this Scotch pine up yesterday. Hoping it pulls through its brutal collection. Half of the soil it was in fell off. Whoops! Gave her the old half bare root job Adair talks about! Inadvertently.
Nothing to be done for it but to hope and pray. View attachment 72132

I like the looks of your yard! A man after my own heart. (Obviously handling the "wife problem" with great finesse, BTW - kudos!)

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Lol....I'm a retired federal law enforcement officer, MMA instructor & train in BJJ. Being 5'4" 17o lbs, I had a lot of big guys try me. It was fun! But, also if they're too big. OC & taser slow down most big men!

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY- Come see this epic match up of North vs South, Big guy Vs Little guy, cop vs... Not.. A cop?- at... A place.. To be determined! Tickets go on sale immediately!

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I've been struck by lightning! A taser would be like licking a 9 volt battery compared to that. I throw little guys like lawn darts. Lol.
But I don't mess with cops anymore. I don't need to be killed because they are scared little people. Like on the news. Never liked them never will.

Shorty54

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I've been struck by lightning! A taser would be like licking a 9 volt battery compared to that. I throw little guys like lawn darts. Lol.
But I don't mess with cops anymore. I don't need to be killed because they are scared little people. Like on the news. Never liked them never will.

Oh, I'm anti-cop now. They're scared to actually enforce the law. They shoot to quick! I've talked down a lot of situations & never had to use my weapon while on patrol in the U.S.

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
While playing Metallica on the guitar, right Mike? Crazy story. Too bad it wasn't actually RTL; if it had to happen, that is.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Yep . Metallica Motorbreath.
It's how I live my life.
I can't take it any other way!

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Oh, I'm anti-cop now. They're scared to actually enforce the law. They shoot to quick! I've talked down a lot of situations & never had to use my weapon while on patrol in the U.S.

I just obey the law and try to keep away. And I'm not saying I don't like you. I have a friend who is a retired Detroit Police officer. He has some stories. But when I was younger I gad a few run ins and a scuffle or two with the local cops. The ones around here don't like me either. It's a small town.

Shorty54

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I just obey the law and try to keep away. And I'm not saying I don't like you. I have a friend who is a retired Detroit Police officer. He has some stories. But when I was younger I gad a few run ins and a scuffle or two with the local cops. The ones around here don't like me either. It's a small town.

Lol....I never took it as if you don't like me. I can take a joke....I have friends now that are Local Sheriff and are trying to get me to volunteer or go full time deputy. I told them no thanks, cops have a big target on them now. Oh, I LOVE your yard! That's amazing, I'm looking into building some Bonsai stands here soon.

jeanluc83

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
You have some fantastic stock there. It looks like your setup is going to be a PITA to mow around though.

Top Bottom