How about this bonsai basin?

Potawatomi13

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Interesting:cool:. Once prices, shipping, etc figured out likely to find many interested customers;). Including self.

WNC Bonsai

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Cofga...Yes, I agree on the communication thing. I had figured out that it was about 6" in diameter. It was nice. Maybe it was burnished. Can I ask where you buy your Yixing pots? Pm me if you want. Thanks, Peter

The company I have bought from has an eBay and an Amazon store. On eBay look for Sunshine Bonsai and I believe their Amazon store is Bonsai Supplies. Here is a link on eBay https://www.ebay.com/str/Bonsai-supplies?_trksid=p2047675.l2563 . Looks like their selection is thinning out so I hope they have another shipment on the way from China. They ship the pots in large boxes that are filled with the expanding foam so no breaks or chips. Their business is located in Cerritos CA and they have gone out of their way for me, even Fedexed me a copy of their catalog. On one occasion the pot I wanted was out of stock on the eBay store so they offered me a similar one costing a bit more for the same price off the Amazon store. I got a 13” for $60 and 15” for $80 and that included the shipping. I just wish they carried more glazed pots. I need to order a couple more so don’t everybody rush in and buy them out! I looked up the pottery operations in Yinxing and they have a history going back over 1000 years.

The additional photos the OP posted of his pots are really nice. Once he gets a price and sales outlet set up I would definitely consider buying one if it is addordable.

Last edited:

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
What about Alibaba AliExpress? I always look for bonsai pots there (but usually don't find) because it is one of the few online stores that can ship to me

I have been buying a few things on Ali-Express. Sadly, very little is available when you search "bonsai".

I like this pot, but it is too small and shallow for almost all of my needs. It would need to be at least 50% larger (9" diameter) for me to consider it. In its current size, I would probably pay $20. 9" diameter I would pay $40.

Reaction score
WuXi JiangSuChina YiXing DingShu TaoLiRenChangYuan
Cofga...Yes, I agree on the communication thing. I had figured out that it was about 6" in diameter. It was nice. Maybe it was burnished. Can I ask where you buy your Yixing pots? Pm me if you want. Thanks, Peter
Hello, my friend, I have joined Alibaba AliExpress, and I marked the size (in inches) on the picture. There are some new styles for you to see.
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/5055006?spm=5261.11152143.header.29.147f3e5fRQH8cb

Attachments

• QSD001.jpg
    QSD001.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 8
  • QSD006.jpg
    QSD006.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 8
  • L001.jpg
    L001.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 9
  • L002.jpg
    L002.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 7
  • L004.jpg
    L004.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 6
  • L006.jpg
    L006.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 6
  • L007.jpg
    L007.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 5
  • L008.jpg
    L008.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 6
  • L010.jpg
    L010.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 8
  • L012.jpg
    L012.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 5
Reaction score
Hello, my friend, I have joined Alibaba AliExpress, and I marked the size (in inches) on the picture. There are some new styles for you to see.
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/5055006?spm=5261.11152143.header.29.147f3e5fRQH8cb
Retail Price = Cost + Packaging + Chinese Freight + International Freight + Profit
Wholesale Price = Product Cost + Chinese Logistics + International Logistics + Profit
Wholesale requires you to pay your own tariff
Of course, wholesale unit price will be much lower than retail unit price.

eryk2kartman

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
They are nice, i like some of them,
What is quantity needed to get whole sale prices ?

Reaction score
They are nice, i like some of them,
What is quantity needed to get whole sale prices ?
The unit price of the small round shallow bottom is $4, the weight is 0.4 kg, the unit price of the medium round shallow bottom is $6, the weight is 0.8 kg, the unit price of the small petal pot is $5, the weight is 0.5 kg, the unit price of the large petal pot is $7, and the weight is 0.8 kg. This is the price of the product, and the freight is $1.1 per kilogram (the total weight of the goods is greater than or equal to 100 kilograms). The tariff is the additional cost.

I'm not quite sure about tariffs. Look at your country's regulations in this regard.

eryk2kartman

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Thats fine, i can wait but i only wanted to have a number in my mind, would you mind? are we talking 20 pots or 100+? or is it by weight?
Also the prices you just gave, is this whole sale price?

Last edited:

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Anyone following the looming 25% tariff hike the White House is proposing on Chinese goods on Friday? I don't know if they would apply here, but it's worth looking into avoid a little sticker shock when you bring the pots into the country if the buyer is responsible for the tariff/import costs.

I have imported pots from Japan and Europe over the years. It's not hard, but it takes some extra effort, such as the pots may be held up at the port of entry for you to pick up after you pay the duties/tariffs...

Reaction score
Thats fine, i can wait but i only wanted to have a number in my mind, would you mind? are we talking 20 pots or 100+? or is it by weight?
Also the prices you just gave, is this whole sale price?
Yes, the price of all colors of the same size pots is the same. I quote you the price of the pots. The weight is marked for your convenience in calculating the freight and so on. If you have a large quantity, you can offer more discounts, such as long-term cooperation, or even many discounts.~

eryk2kartman

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Im in Europe, Ireland :)
I already imported goods before - however they were not a Bonsai pots, its extra 23% on everything, including postage.
It depends on his price :)

August44

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Well thanks for getting that all set up, but I am a bit worried about receiving them and if I buy 3-10 pots is there a break on shipping? I would also like to know for sure if there is going to be extra charges like the tariff Rock mentioned. Living in a remote area like I do (yes we have flush toilets and running water) where any "port of entry' might be. A little scary and confusing to me.

WNC Bonsai

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
From what I have seen recently when you buy internationally if it is for personal use and the stated value is under a certain amount (either $800 or $2000 are two values I have seen quoted) then there is no import duty assessed. Importing for business purposes is a whole different thing.

WNC Bonsai

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I looked at your link and have a couple questions. First when I click on the different image selections the main display photo doesn’t change so it is impossible to see the full size image and also leaves me wondering which pot wil be ordered. On Amazon the main image changes when you select a different color product and that color or cinfiguratin is what is ordered. Another question is what temperature do you fire your pots to? This is a concern for those of use who live in areas that undergo large chanfes in temperature and humidity as it affects the long term stability of the pot. Glad you were able to get the store set up.

Top Bottom