How about this bonsai basin?

akhater

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
What about Alibaba AliExpress? I always look for bonsai pots there (but usually don't find) because it is one of the few online stores that can ship to me

Reaction score
WuXi JiangSuChina YiXing DingShu TaoLiRenChangYuan
What about Alibaba AliExpress? I always look for bonsai pots there (but usually don't find) because it is one of the few online stores that can ship to me
Yes, I'm going to start doing the express sale next month, but I have to prepare a lot of pictures in advance, which I can only do by myself.

August44

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
It's a nice looking pot. How much do you want for it in US dollars and how big is it in inches?

W3rk

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
That made no sense to me.
I think the implication is that if you buy in bulk/volume then the price per piece goes way down... that's how I read it.

August44

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Ok, but he is only selling the one pot isn't he? I never did figure out what he wanted for that one pot. If he has more I did not see them.

WNC Bonsai

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Ok, but he is only selling the one pot isn't he? I never did figure out what he wanted for that one pot. If he has more I did not see them.
What we have here is a failure to communicate. For conversion 2.54 cm is 1 inch. So the outer diameter is about 6” and so on. It is a beautiful little pot. Maybe he will come back with a value but it sounds like he was asking how much we thought it is worth. I have been buying some large Yixing clay pots in the $100 range but they are on the order of 15-16” ovals and that includes shipping from California. However this one is very ncie and has the appearance of being glazed but is not. Very nice effect.

August44

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Cofga...Yes, I agree on the communication thing. I had figured out that it was about 6" in diameter. It was nice. Maybe it was burnished. Can I ask where you buy your Yixing pots? Pm me if you want. Thanks, Peter

Reaction score
WuXi JiangSuChina YiXing DingShu TaoLiRenChangYuan
What we have here is a failure to communicate. For conversion 2.54 cm is 1 inch. So the outer diameter is about 6” and so on. It is a beautiful little pot. Maybe he will come back with a value but it sounds like he was asking how much we thought it is worth. I have been buying some large Yixing clay pots in the $100 range but they are on the order of 15-16” ovals and that includes shipping from California. However this one is very ncie and has the appearance of being glazed but is not. Very nice effect.
In fact, it has a larger size and more colors to choose from.

Attachments

• QSD001.jpg
    QSD001.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 13
  • QSD002.jpg
    QSD002.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 13
  • QSD003.jpg
    QSD003.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 11
  • QSD004.jpg
    QSD004.jpg