how about this tree?

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
The tree is great. The photography? It is hard to appreciate a beautiful tree when the photo is taken at night with a flash. Just being honest.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Old tree from the look of it
Lots of work and years spent getting it to where it is

Srt8madness

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Gorgeous tree but looks like moss covering bark.

Is there a story behind this one?

Potawatomi13

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Where you located? Did honorable ancestor develop tree by chance🤔.

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Please put your location in your profile so we have a clue what you are talking about.
I can go to the bonsai exhibit at the National Arboretum, take a picture of a tree and say, "How about this tree".

Leo in N E Illinois

The Professor
Reaction score
on the IL-WI border, a mile from ''da Lake''
USDA Zone
5b
Good luck getting that tree from China to the USA. The 2 year quarantine alone will be expensive. The paperwork is daunting. Tell you what, get back to me after it has been released from quarantine. If you and the tree have successfully navigated the process, I won't mind paying the extra thousand you will have to charge just for time filling out paperwork.

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Good luck getting that tree from China to the USA. The 2 year quarantine alone will be expensive. The paperwork is daunting. Tell you what, get back to me after it has been released from quarantine. If you and the tree have successfully navigated the process, I won't mind paying the extra thousand you will have to charge just for time filling out paperwork.
This is exactly why I asked questions about location. It's one thing to sell a tree that's already in the U.S. It's quite another to sell one that is in China/Japan/Asia to a buyer not in any of those locations. There should be explicit detail on what's what with the import status stuff. If it's not present, buyer beware...It could be a sign the buyer is looking for a quick buck, has no understanding of the process, or the threats to health of a purchased tree (imports from Asia require complete soil removal--bare-rooting--and fumigation, then two years of quarantine before they are allowed into the U.S.

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This is exactly why I asked questions about location. It's one thing to sell a tree that's already in the U.S. It's quite another to sell one that is in China/Japan/Asia to a buyer not in any of those locations. There should be explicit detail on what's what with the import status stuff. If it's not present, buyer beware...It could be a sign the buyer is looking for a quick buck, has no understanding of the process, or the threats to health of a purchased tree (imports from Asia require complete soil removal--bare-rooting--and fumigation, then two years of quarantine before they are allowed into the U.S.
Should be "seller is looking for a quick buck..." etc.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Yea might be a fish around here somewhere....

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Moss.

Sorce

Top Bottom