How Do You Deal With Squirrels?

Roberts

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have a pump up pellet pistol and have found over the years that killing them only makes room for others to move in. Seem like a non-ending stream of them just kept coming thru. Then I just put enough "pumps" to just sting the heck out of them. Seems like this works better. i think word get out that if they come in my yard their in for some pain. don't have any trouble with them anymore. And what fun sitting around just waiting for one of them to show himself in MY yard:).

Robert

Last edited:

djlen

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I have a pump up pellet pistol and have found over the years that killing them only makes room for others to move in. Seem like a non-ending stream of them just kept coming thru. Then I just put enough "pumps" to just sting the heck out of them. Seems like this works better. i think word get out that if they come in my yard their in for some pain. don't have any trouble with them anymore. And what fun sitting around just waiting for one of them to show himself in MY yard:).

Robert

You have no idea how tempted I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fredtruck

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
About 5 red-tailed hawks moved into our area 4 years ago. Whenever the squirrel population gets out of hand, the hawks pick them off. They killed and ate 2 just in the last couple days. The squirrels and bunnies are living in fear.

Top Bottom