How do you navigate on the BNut Website?

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Alerts first, then scroll through the top threads. I’ve mentioned it before but I wish there was a way to have an infinite scrolling feature on the home page of new threads. I seem to miss threads that I’d love to see by a short bit too often. Maybe not infinite, but more new threads added to the main page. I know I can click that see more threads button, but I don’t always do that.

when searching for info I also usually start at google.

if I’m looking for a thread I want to see I use the search titles only option.

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Whe
when i was in Tokyo I had Hibiki 21... oh my god was that magical
When I was in Tokyo at 22 years old, my friends and I kept buying this cheap whiskey that I think was called Black Nika. Can’t seem to find an image of it on the net. This was like 2005 though. Very dangerous that Black Nika.

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
I go to Latest Posts and open each in a separate tab.
Recently, an update to iOS or the website?(@Bonsai Nut) has added a pop-up that is obnoxious and persistent (red box in the image) if you don’t hit “open in background” within like 2 seconds. I wish it would go away...
E2BB1E49-8270-4389-89A3-BF53299F4DE0.jpeg

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I always look at alerts first, then new posts. Seems like there are always new posts for threads I am watching that I don't get alerts for, not sure why?

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I go to Latest Posts and open each in a separate tab.
Recently, an update to iOS or the website?(@Bonsai Nut) has added a pop-up that is obnoxious and persistent (red box in the image) if you don’t hit “open in background” within like 2 seconds. I wish it would go away...

Not me, I swear :)

Leo in N E Illinois

The Professor
Reaction score
on the IL-WI border, a mile from ''da Lake''
USDA Zone
5b
"Alerts first"
then "New Posts"

I use the "Watch Thread" function frequently, without email notification. This puts an alert that a new post was added to a thread I'm watching. I find it useful

Last if there is still time, I will go through menu of sub-forums. As I said before, usually rarely get to any sub-forums below the first 15. No need to change the lay out of the forum, just stating a fact.

Top Bottom