How many folks have tried to get in to Bonsai Mirai Live .... and failed the past couple weeks?

Deep Sea Diver

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Once again I tried to view the Tuesday Live and couldn't get signed in?

There seems to be a new sign in interface that pops up when clicking on their Live link that rejects the actual sign in information sent from all devices I've tried (4) now!!

Ugh
DSD sends

Empty Mountain

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Yes it's happened to me at least with the last two livestreams they had, after the stream was finished I could log back in and access the library just fine.

Must be a known issue, maybe try posting on the Mirai forum?

Deep Sea Diver

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Yep Bonsai Mirai says they are having a server issue when the system is tagged by too many clients trying to sign on, and all of a sudden a new security screen kicks in and forces a new sign on, then rejects everyone’s sign on attempts…. yet it seems suspiciously more than that… never happened before two weeks ago…?

So last week’s live stream went on without folks, last night’s was cancelled and the Pro Saturday stream is up in the air.

Gotta love our technology!

Cheers
DSD sends

jandslegate

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Once again I tried to view the Tuesday Live and couldn't get signed in?

There seems to be a new sign in interface that pops up when clicking on their Live link that rejects the actual sign in information sent from all devices I've tried (4) now!!

Ugh
DSD sends
I had a brief hiccup where it logged me out and I had to try logging in a couple times but then it sorted itself out. I figured it was my connection initially.

Maiden69

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Yes, they are still having issues with the live stream from last week. I haven't had any issues accessing any of the videos in the library, but no dice when trying to log into the stream last night.
1686147758830.png

Maiden69

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Tried logging now, Mirai Live works, so does their store, but any URL for the main page does not.

1686153415692.png

Top Bottom