How many trees.....

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Forgive me, but that is the lamest imitation of a mathematical explanation I have ever heard. You are postulating assumptions if come assumptions with an unlimited set of variables, and without a single known factor. "Very hard pushed to prove," indeed.
Just because you do not understand it, does not make it wrong. Just because it is not written out in a formula does not mean the mathematic reasoning is wrong.

Woocash

Omono
Reaction score
Forgive me, but that is the lamest imitation of a mathematical explanation I have ever heard. You are postulating assumptions if come assumptions with an unlimited set of variables, and without a single known factor. "Very hard pushed to prove," indeed.
No you just don't get it, but that doesn’t make the explanation wrong. You’d only be pushed to prove it because of all the counting you’d have to do, but after all the counting it would be proved. Way to deflect from your own ineptitude.

Last edited:

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Baloney. Pseudointellectual garbage of the sort seriously discussed while smoking a joint with fellow hippies. It falls into the same genre of thought as the infinite monkey theorem that states a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time will almost surely type any given text, such as the complete works of William Shakespeare. These sorts of useless exercises pass for "thinking" in some circles. Like universities full of non-working, non-productive adults dropping acid to reach a higher plane of existence.

The exercise is not worth the candle.

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Baloney. Pseudointellectual garbage of the sort seriously discussed while smoking a joint with fellow hippies. It falls into the same genre of thought as the infinite monkey theorem that states a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time will almost surely type any given text, such as the complete works of William Shakespeare. These sorts of useless exercises pass for "thinking" in some circles. Like universities full of non-working, non-productive adults dropping acid to reach a higher plane of existence.

The exercise is not worth the candle.
Why do you care so much? It is such a waste. Maybe you need a joint.

Woocash

Omono
Reaction score
No, you just don’t understand it. That’s ok, but there is no debate, it’s pure mathematics. Just as 1+1=2. No hypotheticals, no conspiracies, no hippies or pseudo whatever’s. If you cant accept that then that’s where the baloney lies.

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
No, you just don’t understand it. That’s ok, but there is no debate, it’s pure mathematics. Just as 1+1=2. No hypotheticals, no conspiracies, no hippies or pseudo whatever’s. If you cant accept that then that’s where the baloney lies.
Don't waste your breath. 2 more posts and you are on his ignore list too and he will no longer see what you read. I landed there half a year ago. Stupid idiot he is, and does not understand logic when it hits him in the face.

Woocash

Omono
Reaction score
Don't waste your breath. 2 more posts and you are on his ignore list too and he will no longer see what you read. I landed there half a year ago. Stupid idiot he is, and does not understand logic when it hits him in the face.
Yea... That was going to be my last word on the matter regardless. You just cant get through to some people, but ah well, no skin off my nose!

Top Bottom