How to upload photos to BNut with an iPad???

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Is anyone uploading photos from their iPad? If so...how!?!

My General Settings are set for "Enhanced Interface..." with Enhanced Attachment uploading "On":
General Settings.jpg

When I click the Image icon, the "Insert Image" pop-up opens, click on "From Computer" tab to choose a photo from those on the iPad, and a dialog box doesn't open, and I can't click on the "Choose File" button. It gets stuck here:

Upload Dialog box.jpg

Thanks in advance for any suggestions...
BVF

johng

Omono
Reaction score
Hey Brian... The iPad lacks a file system like you might find on a typical computer. One way to upload photos here would be an app that would upload your pics to some place like Google web albums, flickr or some other web host for images...then you embed your images within your post...similar to uploading a photo but instead you supply the url of the pic. Its actually pretty easy to do once you get the concept. This method is how a lot of people post all their pics....sometimes forums don't like it but I have never heard bnut complain.
John

Kevster

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
It's the same thing I get from my iPhone 4. It's not possible. Not as of yet anyway unless there is an app I don't know about that can do this task.
It bugged me because I couldn't get internet where I was for months (finally got it) and couldn't upload pictures to go along with some of my questions I had.

johng

Omono
Reaction score
For example

Well, it is possible:)
Here is a photo that I have embedded using my iPad and the web albums app...which works in conjunction with picasa web albums and I think is free or at least very cheap.
John
P1140024.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom