https://www.worldhealthpedia.com/true-ket-boost/

sqftxusi

Seed
Reaction score
This refined carbohydrate is white flour, an ingredient that is present in the composition of all cookies, whether they are filled or not. This flour is low in fiber (the nutrient that helps promote satiety in the body, remember?) And is associated with effects such as weight gain and constipation. Trans fats Most stuffed cookies have trans fats, which are added for consistency and shelf life. This is the worst type of fat that can raise bad cholesterol and lower good. For a healthy weight loss or fitness, that's not good. But that's not all - trans fats get fatter than other foods even when the same number of calories are consumed.

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I never use trans fats or white flour on my trees. The big culprit fattening the herd is HFCS high fructose corn syrup, the evil part of corn. I'm going to have some healthy whole wheat toast slathered with butter (salted) and my homemade Kumquat marmalade (Feb. '20) made with healthy sugar from mid-western sugar-beets. That goes well with coffee and that needs half & half and a splash of hazelnut.

I had to interrupt my work here and get my Breakfast of Champions, and I'm back now. The coffee needed of shot of Captain Morgan to keep the Puerto Rico's economy happy, too. So now, I'm up and running! I bet I've made everybody hungry!

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Are you avoiding a fight? WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH SORCE?

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Are you avoiding a fight?

I'm never involving myself in a situation that requires a fight.
So I never do!

Some folks....ahem....just get that seriously twisted some times.....

Speaking of seriously twisted.....

That is an appropriate definition of what I am trying to accomplish....here....always.....

Lol!

Sorce

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
This refined carbohydrate is white flour, an ingredient that is present in the composition of all cookies, whether they are filled or not. This flour is low in fiber (the nutrient that helps promote satiety in the body, remember?) And is associated with effects such as weight gain and constipation. Trans fats Most stuffed cookies have trans fats, which are added for consistency and shelf life. This is the worst type of fat that can raise bad cholesterol and lower good. For a healthy weight loss or fitness, that's not good. But that's not all - trans fats get fatter than other foods even when the same number of calories are consumed.
Ah, yes.....but the real question is.....
What does my Juniper Bonsai think about all of this?

Top Bottom