Huge sale at California Bonsai Studio! Nov 15-17, 2019

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Huge nursery sale at California Bonsai Studio! Up to 70% off on Bonsai, pre-Bonsai, tools, and supplies. November 15-17, 2019 (Friday-Sunday)

Free raffle to win a beautiful Bonsai tree! Retail value $600.

Come join us for fun, snacks, and a free Bonsai demonstration.

...No purchase necessary, need not be present to win. Raffle entry and discount prices only available in person at the nursery sale.

California Bonsai Studio
4015 N Moorpark Rd
Thousand Oaks, Ca 91360

1-805-616-2271

Last edited:

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I was there several years ago. Will have to try and make it back.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
9B
I pass this place everyday when I go to work! I will have to stop by to re-up on my soil

Woocash

Omono
Reaction score
Dude! At least you're in the same time zone!

Let me sweeten the pot. Come down, and in addition to going to the sale, I'll buy you as much free beer as you can drink :)
You must be made of money! That free beer is expensive stuff this side of the pond...

j evans

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Dude! At least you're in the same time zone!

Let me sweeten the pot. Come down, and in addition to going to the sale, I'll buy you as much free beer as you can drink :)

It would have to be you will buy all the beer YOU can drink as I really don't care for it. Probably why my trees are just "nice junk". Thanks for the offer though, it looks like a great time and some great stuff. ENJOY YOURSELF!
You keep making the offer you may get a taker.

CAN'T MAKE THE SALE? CLICK AN AD!

hemmy

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Whew! Fingers were crossed today that this didn’t turn into a “fire” sale! But it looks like the Herculean effort by air and ground firefighters has kept it from spreading further. Hopefully the wind tames tomorrow. #easyfire

Top Bottom