HUGE unglazed pot for sale

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I will place this on the FB auctions tonight, unless someone here wants it. It is a large unglazed pot, I believe it is Chinese Yixing Zisha. Dimensions are 22" x 18" x 5 " It is in perfect condition, no cracks or chips.
P1020471.jpg P1020472.jpg P1020473.jpg P1020474.jpg P1020475.jpg P1020476.jpg P1020477.jpg P1020478.jpg

wireme

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I will place this on the FB auctions tonight, unless someone here wants it. It is a large unglazed pot, I believe it is Chinese Yixing Zisha. Dimensions are 22" x 18" x 5 " It is in perfect condition, no cracks or chips.
View attachment 161189 View attachment 161190 View attachment 161191 View attachment 161192 View attachment 161193 View attachment 161194 View attachment 161195 View attachment 161196

Would the shape and style be a good match for this? The size is probably about right, I can take some
Measurements after work. I doubt I can afford it either but send me a price just in case. image.jpg

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I don't actually know the maker of this pot, but it sure feels like Yixing and looks like it to me, but I can't identify the chop (s). Can anyone identify?
I would take $200 plus shipping, unless someone wants to make a different offer...

BeebsBonsai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5B
@JudyB I love that pot and am truly jealous of it. When I said it might be out of my price range, I couldn't have been more right. I appreciate you putting it up for fellow nuts to see before posting it on the auction site. I don't think you are asking too much at all either, I just don't have that kind of cash flow ATM. One day Judy, one day.

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I don't actually know the maker of this pot, but it sure feels like Yixing and looks like it to me, but I can't identify the chop (s). Can anyone identify?
I would take $200 plus shipping, unless someone wants to make a different offer...
FWIW, folks. That is a steal at that price...no damage (unnusual for a big pot that's been used)

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
FWIW, folks. That is a steal at that price...no damage (unnusual for a big pot that's been used)
I agree, And they are hard to find! I've been looking for glazed pots in this size for a long time...
but if someone here can get it, then I'm happy.

Giga

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7-8
I might take it, Need a few large pots this spring and this would fit my Bald cypress well. I have to measure when I get home but I think I might take you up on this. Those inside dimension?

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I might take it, Need a few large pots this spring and this would fit my Bald cypress well. I have to measure when I get home but I think I might take you up on this. Those inside dimension?
Will take that measurement when I get home.. So in two hours, I'll get that back to you.

Vin

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I'm too late to the party. I have a Bald Cypress that would fit perfect in the pot as well. :( Glad you sold it though!

Top Bottom