I am looking for a 12" round semi cascade pot...preferably in the golden yellow tones I think for this maple of mine

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Perhaps you could have Roy make you one?

Then you would have a special pot for your husband’s special tree!

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I recognize that thumb - he would be my go-to person, along with Nelson. Give either of them a price range, style and color you want, and they will find it.
Brain from lack of sleep...can't think of who Nelson is...but sent Matt O. a photo and inquired if he has any lower priced cascades for it. I just don't wish to spend $300 on it. Then, I worry if it gets broken.

D

Deleted member 21616

can't think of who Nelson

he is Nel Son on facebook - he is one of the moderators on a few of the auction forums. he's great, and i would reach out to him

in my experience, Matt O tends to have pricier pots (not that he charges more, the pots are just worth more). Most of my pots come from nelson :)

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
he is Nel Son on facebook - he is one of the moderators on a few of the auction forums. he's great, and i would reach out to him

in my experience, Matt O tends to have pricier pots (not that he charges more, the pots are just worth more). Most of my pots come from nelson :)
I've gotten a few pots from him as well. Okay...thanks.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Well, Vicki Chamberlain Can make me a commissioned pot. She's the one who made this pot. Thinking of similar glaze.
March or February it will be done. I may just go along and have it done. Or should it have a dark blue pot @Adair M ? Thought the lighter color looked feminine.

image.jpg

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b

He has nothing at the moment...but did check for me. It's going to he a challenge finding something.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
He does blues very nicely, I have a couple.............;)
Not sure the size is something he is used to doing...or comfortable with. He has some nice pots for sure. I also put some feelers out...to Scott Lee...his wife is a potter, and he also has a collection he sometimes sells. And PM's to some sellers selling pots on FB right now.

Soldano666

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5is
Sheet yeah. I let me go read up on the thread. I've made a few 12-13 inch rounds. They crack during drying often, which is frustrating. I typically make the smaller ones because a they are cheaper and sell with a quicness on 99cent. Let me go read up.

Soldano666

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5is
I thin Adair is on to something with this one
Screenshot_20190124-183509.png
The fall colors are so bright that a bright pot will be a great contrasting color.. Making the foliage seem even brighter.
I am an artist by trade and you can almost make anything better or pop more by adding opposing colors in the right places. This is tried and true on many different mediums.
I'm going to photo shop up a virtual in a few. The color blue is okay. I think I can get brighter tho. I like the textures within the glaze, simple smooth form, no lines or texture. The shape is nice and feminine too with the subtle lip... I think all the other earthy tones ones will look great all season and the blue might look typical, but once those fall colors come into play... Watch out
Be right back with a virt

Top Bottom