I believe I'm a nerd....

Rambles

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
NERD!

Seriously though, how comprehensive is that?

Wilson

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
When I think about it, bonsai became a hobby that links all my interests together. I love hiking, trees, rocks, plants/mosses, ceramics, road trips, ends up being more diverse than I have time for! I am sure the book will bring some new discoveries.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Join the nerd club, lots of room here.
I have a book called the Physiology of plants under stress. If that makes me a nerd, so be it.

You're passionate about your hobby and want to explore more of the technical aspects of it. Nothing wrong with that.

What right does anyone have to tell you what you should do with your free time (as long as it's legal if course)?

It's yours, do, read what you want/interests you.

There are lots of worse things you could be doing.

petegreg

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I know all of my bonsai books from front and back, just won some book by D. Steel. Jeez, will stick on my old b. books. I'm not a romantic nerd.

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
When I was majoring in Botany in college, my work study job was supervising the gym and weight room, where I spent most of my on the clock time working out. My girl friend at the time called me "a nerd with muscles".... I'll take that moniker every day and twice on Sundays:cool:.

VAFisher

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Lance, are you slipping?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
That's from the University of California and geared more toward ' fruit and nut ' trees.

Top Bottom