I found the culprit

jaco94

Chumono
Reaction score
Yesterday afternoon, observing my few plants, one of them had its leaves in very bad condition.
I was amazed because everyone else was in perfect health.
It looked like burn marks on the top leaves, surprising because currently with the hot weather, I group all my plants on the ground in the shade of a shrub on a plant bed (cocoa shells) to maintain good humidity .

This morning, I caught the manager in the act: it was my dog Max who had taken the habit of taking his morning pee, always in the same place, right on this plant.
Finally, a mystery cleared up ...

Also, if you put your trees on the ground and see some weird spots on some leaves, the culprit may be one of your four-legged friends.

I, who trusted him, will now have to find a way to protect my plants.

Here is a photo from the time when he pretended to be interested in my hobby, but it was probably to better deceive my vigilance ...🤔

20200804_105152.jpg

DrBonsai

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I think you can never trust Max again. I will do you a favor, you can send him to me and
eliminate your problem ! ;)

Kadebe

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Yesterday afternoon, observing my few plants, one of them had its leaves in very bad condition.
I was amazed because everyone else was in perfect health.
It looked like burn marks on the top leaves, surprising because currently with the hot weather, I group all my plants on the ground in the shade of a shrub on a plant bed (cocoa shells) to maintain good humidity .

This morning, I caught the manager in the act: it was my dog Max who had taken the habit of taking his morning pee, always in the same place, right on this plant.
Finally, a mystery cleared up ...

Also, if you put your trees on the ground and see some weird spots on some leaves, the culprit may be one of your four-legged friends.

I, who trusted him, will now have to find a way to protect my plants.

Here is a photo from the time when he pretended to be interested in my hobby, but it was probably to better deceive my vigilance ...🤔

View attachment 320710
Next repot I recommend....cat litter :p

Top Bottom