I got Yew .... today.

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I think you need to continue wiring with fine wire for more specific detail, then move the parts around into "something". This is much too much of an individual for any virts from the likes of us without the benefit of being able to turn this thing around and over like someone sitting in front of it who can comprehend all three dimensions at once. It's got all the potential one could wish for...

vp999

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
I think you need to continue wiring with fine wire for more specific detail, then move the parts around into "something". This is much too much of an individual for any virts from the likes of us without the benefit of being able to turn this thing around and over like someone sitting in front of it who can comprehend all three dimensions at once. It's got all the potential one could wish for...

You are absolutely correct, gonna take my time to play around with it and hopefully turn this into an amazing bonsai some day, the reason I asked for directions is because different people will see things that I don't see and vice versa and I am fairly new at this . Thank you sir!

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Depending on what the roots allow you to do, based on your images I would say you might end up removing the left-hand branches, and tilting the tree more to the left. I think the other side of the tree has loads of movement and more than enough foliage to build your tree.

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Mine was a 1 minute sketch, and yours a full 15 minute edit?

In any case, similar future direction, which should help the OP.

Top Bottom