I HATE BONSAI POTS!

Random Usr

Chumono
Reaction score
i HATE looking at bonsai pots. There are so many nice ones on the market and it makes me realize how many trees I don't have to fill them with.

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
There are so many nice ones on the market and it makes me realize how many trees I don't have to fill them with.

Don't feel bad - ALL of mine are empty as we had a huge problem last Spring :eek: But have you not noticed all the posts of people that just have a lot of them laying about empty? Seems to many they are more collectable then plants and you don't have to water them!

Grimmy

Random Usr

Chumono
Reaction score
Just put something else in them. Jellybean, popcorn, Swedish fish :)

Swedish fish in bonsai pots?! You must have some terrible nightmares! BTW: I hope you're not talking about surströmming. You'll never be able to use that pot again!

Don't feel bad - ALL of mine are empty as we had a huge problem last Spring :eek: But have you not noticed all the posts of people that just have a lot of them laying about empty? Seems to many they are more collectable then plants and you don't have to water them!

Grimmy

I know what you mean. I had a lot of empty ones myself but I sold more than one hundred of my small ones to a beginner last year. I don't enjoy small bonsai any more.

barrosinc

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
i HATE looking at bonsai pots. There are so many nice ones on the market and it makes me realize how many trees I don't have to fill them with.

i HATE looking at bonsai pots. There are so many nice ones on the market and it makes me realize:
how many trees I don't have to fill them with
and how much money I don't have

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I hate BVF and Dav4.

It's all their fault!

:p

Sorce

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Just hoard them up like the other potheads on here.

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Looks like that one.

No, the cedar chest, my son just turned the one in the living room into a "peanutbutter kayak boat":mad::rolleyes:

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I hate shopping for pots for a different reason.....its SOOO hard for me to find the right one for the tree in question!

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I am channeling all my thoughts and energy into animals right now!

Why the pretty swirls on the inside?

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
@Dav4 thanks, that one definitely doesn't need a tree!

@Nebari FREAKY!

Sorce

Top Bottom