I have a question ?

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Did anyone else get this PM, watch out.

keep it green,
Harry

Pay attention to..

Dear, roelex14;BonsaiRic;zefjer;greerhw;Mojosan!

There are viruses' activities from your computer! Highly recommend you to scan your computer for malicious and potentially unwanted software. If you do not follow this, I will have to make a complaint to your Internet Service Provider with attached log file (your IP address, etc.). If you want to find a report about your computer's security and solve every problem with it, please click here:

http://www.total-scan.com/detected/r...reerhw;Mojosan

This is an online service that you can use for free spyware removal. Use it to scan your computer to help protect, clean, and keep your computer running at its best. Use the free scan to check for and remove viruses, spyware, and other potentially malicious software and to find vulnerabilities or shortcomings in your Internet security.

Thank you. Yours truly, Cliff Edwards.

Cliffinzz
View Public Profile
Send email to Cliffinzz
Find all posts by Cliffinzz

shohin kid

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Yes,
dont click on the link. You will get a virus if you do.

sfhellwig

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Not only did I get it here but I was notified of a PM on a forum I don't even really use. Only activity in a year and it was a message containing the same thing, word for word.

Bob O

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7B
Thanks for the heads-up guys! Saved me from even opening it. :eek:

hank mazur

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5 A
I got the same one today with a slight twist. If you don't go to the site , they will notify my I.S.P. that my computer sent them a virus. Sure, if you believe that , i have a brige for sale in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Cheap, just six million dollars.

FrankP999

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I received it - it tried to pass on a virus when you clicked on the link. I reported it to the forum admin who said the offender had been removed.

Frank

Top Bottom