I like Bonsai Nut Community

jimj.

Sapling
Reaction score
I am new to bonsai and posting new threads on a website . I have just gotten a spiteful message from a viewer from another website that I posted a question in the wrong column I wil not ever bother visiting that site again. I am just trying to learn more about bonsai in general I will only use Bonsai Nut community site in the future I have had more helpful advice from Bonsai Nut than any other site and I am thankful for it. I am glad to be a member of this bonsai community if I ever get on anyones nerves in the future I am sorry in advance I wish all of you the very best with your bonsai in the future.
Thanks again
JimJ.

Last edited:
Reaction score
USDA Zone
You posted this in the wrong section. :)

Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it, we all make that mistake, I still do.

Welcome to the Nut House, enjoy your stay, have fun!

Will

jimj.

Sapling
Reaction score
sorry again

I know I have made another mistake in posting in the wrong place. My appologies to everybody. I realized I had made another mistake I did try to deleate the message or move it to general disscusion. I am a old man so please bear with me.

FOX7591

Yamadori
Reaction score
Hey , ive had the same problem with another bonsai forum, buit this site is the best for me because everyone is helpful and not throwing insulkts around.
thanks everyone

Rick Moquin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Hey , ive had the same problem with another bonsai forum, buit this site is the best for me because everyone is helpful and not throwing insulkts around.
thanks everyone
... man what have you been doing, sleeping at the keyboard? Where have you been lately? Although things are rather quiet these days :D

Welcome to the Nut factory;)

Tachigi

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Welcome to the Da Nut's house Jim

Top Bottom