I made it!

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Congrats on the retirement! Glad to see that you already have good plans in place to keep you busy.

Paulpash

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Congratulations on your retirement, you're a real STAND up guy. I seem to remember you had a few "retirement" trees in the pipeline - was one you shared a pine? Care to show?

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
So happy for you! I'm hoping to do the same but will still be a few years... I can't wait to get my hands on a Keppler special!

GGB

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Congrats on retirement. Didn't realize it had been so long since you made any new stands, top notch stuff. Lucky to have two hobbies in retirement, especially two that are related.

WNC Bonsai

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Been retired since 2010 and I highly recommend it. I really like your stands, especially the ladder style. I’ll be looking forward to seeing them when you start posting for sale items.

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Absolutely stunning work. Great attention to detail and great designs.

Oleg

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
Great work and congratulations!

amcoffeegirl

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I would be very happy to get my hands on a couple of quality shohin stands. I know you will stay busy. Exciting stuff!!! Looking forward to seeing them for sure.

barrosinc

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Cool retirement!!! I want to do that!!

Awesome stands. I would love one but probably couldn't afford one right now. I wish you the best.

Top Bottom