I REMEBER YOUUUUUU...............

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This ones for the d-bag that snatched my Wisteria today. It's inevitable and would be the one thing that makes me take up golf. :(

DSC02460.JPG

2018 arisen from an entire summer when I thought it was dead.......first 6-7 inches woulda' been a nice ride. Ha! But seriously, shanghaied in a two hour window.

Hack Yeah!

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Sorry man... getting ready to move and one of the great unknowns is the security of my my future yard... which is priceless. Fingers crossed you find the tree or the dicks who stole it.
You moving out of state?

Nvm, I seeyour info there now

revelup

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10A
I live for your smile and die for your kiiiiiiiissss....... Sorry about your tree. Thieving bastards.

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Dam. Was it in your front yard or something?

Yeah, so I ain't gonna' slip on it. But dang, in a two hour window in season means I'm almost always home outside of working. 🤔🐔
Sorry man... getting ready to move and one of the great unknowns is the security of my my future yard... which is priceless. Fingers crossed you find the tree or the dicks who stole it.

Knowing your losses the last few years, this wisteria is a pittance. I worry if someone "jumps the fence".......we're both downrange of a Kalashnikov wet tee-shirt contest!👺

Dude, you're going to need 2 four packs of Bartles and James to aid that one... bummer

Friends of yours? ;)

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Did that climb up and down the hill get the best of you, lol. But Georgia to Michigan, damn you're going to have to buy some long pants.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
This ones for the d-bag that snatched my Wisteria today. It's inevitable and would be the one thing that makes me take up golf. :(

View attachment 399410

2018 arisen from an entire summer when I thought it was dead.......first 6-7 inches woulda' been a nice ride. Ha! But seriously, shanghaied in a two hour window.
That's really shitty, I'm sorry. I live in a small town, but I'm not gonna' lie, I did go check to make sure everything was still out there tonight. Years back some brats stole my sons bike right from our yard and we saw him riding it around town.

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone

Sorry to hear. Seems to be a thing to steal bonsai these days.

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Sorry to hear. Seems to be a thing to steal bonsai these days.

Did you think it was nice? Now it hurts! Ha! ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D The Eastern Leaf thing was mental, tossin' over the fence like that, you'll poke someone's eye out!!:cool::cool::cool: Caught yet?

It's weird because I would just give you the damn tree if you wanted it, or show 'em the neighborhood is rife w/them?:rolleyes:🐍

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
You sure someone didn't take it for a surprise repotting?

I got 2 golf clubs, don't consider myself a golfer, after they split a melon I won't consider myself a golfer either. Careful you don't get your Man card revoked.

I guess it's kind of a wash, since you did lose a friggin Wisteria.

Sorce

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
A repot-n-return would surely put a lump in my willy!! :D :D :D :D :D

folks around here is cheap as chipmunks on meth.....if I can't eat it, drink it or smoke it, how the hell ya'll gonna' sell it?

Seems like it was my great styling that created a bit of "bonsai jones", perhaps....

SouthernMaple

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
So wait you won't be in ABS anymore? Will I not see you at the NC expo in June if it happens this year? And who is going to keep Adair in line at shows when you are gone?

Top Bottom