I trunk chopped my trunk chop.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
🤼

Searching for a "thumb twiddling" emoji, these 2 um...yeah...dudes wrestling?, Is all I can come up with. 1234 I declare a thumb war....man....I always tag team and cheat....win. (it's thumb wrestling)

If I knew this thing had leaves, maybe it could serve as a head sweller. Which is a reason people post, but I don't think it's your reason.

The opposite of TMI..(accidental italics)

Is TLI.

Too little information.

So I am failing to understand the purpose here, to Clap....not to Clap....get the Clap....is this a progression?

please....

Can we get times for these actions?

Maybe reasons for the second chop and what this has to do with friends of Larger than Usual fish that can also be known as one who starts a protest?

Big commendations for the good...no... Great, second chop....

But how much time are newbies saving for not being a dumbass in the first place?

What are we learning?

Not that it's required.....

Just seems like a good ass post to learn from, yet we can't!

Love the new look.

@Carol 83 is about to get drank under a table, at which time, a pot will be lifted and a chicken will be left! Lol!

Non Sense + Non Sense =.......

I have come to understand my drinking habits so well, I realize 80% of the time it is to "escape".
10% of the time is for habit.
And 10% of the time is to rejoice.

Happy to report I'm on a rejoice day. And things have happened that actually make it more of a rejoice day than in the past.

I can't stop thinking about how I felt I hurt @LanceMac10 for calling him an "alcoholic", (airquotes cuz I have no place), and I was never able to decipher wether he was actually mad or just fucking with me, (because AAC peeps are good at sarcasm)....(fuckers)........

Anyway, as of recent, my new friend @Trenthany (I think, remember I'm rejoicing) was speaking about the joy of heart alcohol is meant to provide.....

Which I fully agree with.....except.....

Truth truth, there are very real different reasons we endulge. We must be brutally honest with ourselves as to what our everyday reasons are.

I have been through that bag worth of empties, to a week off cuz I was able to detox while they were in Michigan, to back at it to keep from seppuku (I am Aware so don't worry), to in rejoice today. Ahem, what my Jehovah's Witness friends call ... "Moderation" lol! (That is a metric Soldano)

To here, in one month.

Learn about trees cuz why the fuuuuuuuuuuuuck not.

The Sorceress and I had a wonderful conversation this morning about Covid, that real, our problems, etc.....and we may have unlocked an achievement!

So I have nothing but rejoice.

Oh....

And nonsense on this nonsense!

Love Y'all!

Usher in the New Age!

Usher in Our greatness.

Usher in our love for Trolls.

More real. Less Bullshit.

Woot Woot. (Because that is the internet way of taking away all bad intent!)

Don't jump to conclusions or you'll just get stuck in the fence!

Sorce

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
🤼

Searching for a "thumb twiddling" emoji, these 2 um...yeah...dudes wrestling?, Is all I can come up with. 1234 I declare a thumb war....man....I always tag team and cheat....win. (it's thumb wrestling)

If I knew this thing had leaves, maybe it could serve as a head sweller. Which is a reason people post, but I don't think it's your reason.

Is TLI.

Too little information.

So I am failing to understand the purpose here, to Clap....not to Clap....get the Clap....is this a progression?

please....

Maybe reasons for the second chop and what this has to do with friends of Larger than Usual fish that can also be known as one who starts a protest?

But how much time are newbies saving for not being a dumbass in the first place?

What are we learning?

Love the new look.

@Carol 83 is about to get drank under a table, at which time, a pot will be lifted and a chicken will be left! Lol!

I have come to understand my drinking habits so well, I realize 80% of the time it is to "escape".

Happy to report I'm on a rejoice day. And things have happened that actually make it more of a rejoice day than in the past.

I can't stop thinking about how I felt I hurt @LanceMac10 for calling him an "alcoholic", (airquotes cuz I have no place), and I was never able to decipher wether he was actually mad or just fucking with me, (because AAC peeps are good at sarcasm)....(fuckers)........

Anyway, as of recent, my new friend @Trenthany (I think, remember I'm rejoicing) was speaking about the joy of heart alcohol is meant to provide.....

Truth truth, there are very real different reasons we endulge. We must be brutally honest with ourselves as to what our everyday reasons are.

I have been through that bag worth of empties, to a week off cuz I was able to detox while they were in Michigan, to back at it to keep from seppuku (I am Aware so don't worry), to in rejoice today. Ahem, what my Jehovah's Witness friends call ... "Moderation" lol! (That is a metric Soldano)

To here, in one month.

The Sorceress and I had a wonderful conversation this morning about Covid, that real, our problems, etc.....and we may have unlocked an achievement!

Oh....

Love Y'all!

Usher in the New Age!

Usher in Our greatness.

Sorce

Pass that!

1595282594110.jpeg
(in all seriousness.. great words, @sorce )

Woocash

Omono
Reaction score
🤼

Is TLI.

Too little information.

please....

What are we learning?

Love the new look.

To here, in one month.

Oh....

Love Y'all!

Usher in the New Age!

Usher in Our greatness.

Sorce
One day I’m sure we’ll have to look back on these musings as clues to find a buried hoard somewhere. (I hope)!

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I hope the chicken turns out well. Change your avatar, it's creepy as hell. Not my best day 10 year anniversary of losing Kels........be careful under that table.

Trenthany

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10A
🤼

Is TLI.

Too little information.

please....

What are we learning?

Love the new look.

To here, in one month.

Oh....

Love Y'all!

Usher in the New Age!

Usher in Our greatness.

Sorce
I have not read beyond this post yet and I was telling mom you remind me of Serge. Serge is a character in Tim Dorsey books set here in FL. You should read them! I think you may be his muse. Perhaps Mr. Dorsey is in this forum! Lol

Trenthany

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10A
I hope the chicken turns out well. Change your avatar, it's creepy as hell. Not my best day 10 year anniversary of losing Kels........be careful under that table.
Sorry for your loss. Anniversaries are hard.

Reaction score
🤼

Is TLI.

Too little information.

please....

What are we learning?

Love the new look.

To here, in one month.

Oh....

Love Y'all!

Usher in the New Age!

Usher in Our greatness.

Sorce
Beautiful story Sorce, nice and short too.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Missing the reference. What does that expression mean?

I think it was supposed to be a wagon. But I don't even know if the right thing to do is on or off...just as long as it ain't dragged behind I reckon.

Sorce

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I think it was supposed to be a wagon. But I don't even know if the right thing to do is on or off...just as long as it ain't dragged behind I reckon.

Sorce
lol. Still do not get the reference. But, as long as you are OK< I do not mind if you are walking, taking a taxi or a bus!

Top Bottom