I want my profile to be removed from this site

fourteener

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
What do I have to do to be removed from this site. I want my profile to be wiped off. Please inform me how to do this.

Redwood Ryan

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Not sure you can like you can with the IBC. Might I ask why you want all your posts and everything gone?

fourteener

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'm tired of contributing and having certain people accuse me of knowing nothing. I'm not one of the popular kids, so some of the old timers have to run around and dismantle everything I contribute. What's the point any more. I was having more fun when I was doing this by myself in my backyard.

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Not sure you can like you can with the IBC. Might I ask why you want all your posts and everything gone?
He is already gone chief. That was ODD..

And to do it publicly... A simple PM to Bnut could have acheived it. He was obviously making some kind of point... That didn't get made because he didn't explain it. Damn shame if you ask me- he posted some good info when he was here! Anybody know what this is about?

Funny thing is, it must not have deleted all his posts/ threads or we wouldn't be able to post here!

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
I'm tired of contributing and having certain people accuse me of knowing nothing. I'm not one of the popular kids, so some of the old timers have to run around and dismantle everything I contribute. What's the point any more. I was having more fun when I was doing this by myself in my backyard.
Lmao! Damn, that is strange, I clicked on your profile and it said you were already removed! This is like talking to a Ghost!

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Hey... Screw 'em. Your posts have always been respected by me I can tell ya that much. I get DISrespected as much/ more than most around here I feel- prolly cuz I ask as many questions as I answer- makes people think I am a newb..?- and I try not to let it bother me. Don't let some idiots run you off man! You are a perfect example of the kind of posters we need here! People with experience who make good trees, and PROVE IT BY POSTING PICS OF THEM (I see one in your profile pic right now!)
The thing about the net is that any yahoo can post whatever we want and seem like an expert- plants of people have convinced themselves they are experts and seem to take it personal when they are proven wrong or even SEEM to have been doubted. Don't let it get you down man, the net is impersonal communication amongst people who take stuff personal! Total cluster IOW! Just let the BS roll off you like water off a duck's back!

Reaction score
Absolutely right I agree with that comment above, and you can never please everyone ! New people like me need all the advice and opinions we can get :) the more varied some times the better as you can take all the knowledge and decide what works best for you.....

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
Wow how odd??? I have always liked his input... I have always tried to work things out with people I had issues with and I have done so on this very site. If not possible, there is the all powerful "ignore" feature. Oh well...

Sad but it seems forum type sites are facing a paradigm shift. FB is great but you can't track and search discussions. There is pure gold in the archives here.

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Fourteener, I do hope you keep having fun, keep doing it in your back yard and if the A-holes around here piss you off then don't post much, EXCEPT please drop in to share some pics every now and then so the rest of us can still learn something! ;)

I am worried though... Without this site to post in, what will you do during the 11 months of winter you suffer through up in the arctic Northland? I don't know how you can handle Minnesota man!

Reaction score
Fourteener, if you haven't left and are reading this check me out on the Facebook, would love to have you as a friend and hear what you have to offer the world of bonsai! In the meantime take care and keep doing bonsai!

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
Fourteener, if you haven't left and are reading this check me out on the Facebook, would love to have you as a friend and hear what you have to offer the world of bonsai! In the meantime take care and keep doing bonsai!

Same for me the link to my FB page is in my sig

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
To see what caused this, go read the Scots pine thread.

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
To see what caused this, go read the Scots pine thread.
I checked it out... Pretty much what I expected- some words turned ugly, some things were taken the wrong way and we lose another good contributor for it. Damn shame! Curse you Internet and your lack of nonverbal cues!!

ColinFraser

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
duty_calls.png

edprocoat

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I never did get fourteener, at first he was a young kid with limited funds that was getting into Bonsai and was asking what trees to collect. Then the icon of the older guy with the nice bonsai showed up? Its still the old guy icon and in his second post in this thread he writes "I'm not one of the popular kids," So was fourteener the young kid or the old guy ? The name fourteener seems to imply a young girl, hell I do not even know what sex fourteener is !

ed

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Fourteener is slang for drugs. Fourteen is the letter "N" for narcotics. We have one of a hundred or so or more gangs here called the Fourteeners. Maybe the cold dry air prematurly aged him.

If you can't stand the heat, don't stand so close to the blow torch.

Top Bottom