I was given a bonsai i beleive its pine

Kingofthecastle

Seedling
Reaction score
id like to know the species of a bonsai i just received It belongs to a girl that got fired at my gf's job and she left the country
The tree is very dry and the needles are falling a the sligthess touch

When i watered it soil was very dry and most of the water went through

I have windows to the east and west but bo windows in the south direction. I live in canada so i cannot bring it outside for now.

I am determine to make it live and thrive but i will need you guys helpimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 8

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Man dude. I just answered in your other thread about whether one of these can be kept indoors and now I come to find out the tree is dead?
That was fast! One minute alive dead the next. See. Kennedy Kirk was right.
Sorry.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
King... I'm not sure it is dead, but it looks like it may be. Normally in these situations my recommendation would be - take it outside, water it well, put it in a place protected from blazing sun or strong wind, and hope for the best. However, because you are Canada that won't be an option for several months yet.

Do not lose hope! I have killed trees without number :) If this tree starts you on the journey of wanting to learn more about bonsai and how to keep junipers alive, it is a gift well-given!

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Forget the tree! Fired and left the country sounds like an interesting story! Do tell do tell.......

Sorce

Kingofthecastle

Seedling
Reaction score
It was a lady from san fransisco and she got fired for not doing her job right it was a start up companie on new tech

I was told she kept the bonsai indoor on her desk and my gf blame herself for waiting too long before bringing it to me

She told me she ll find other bonsai to bring she feels bad for giving me a dead tree

Top Bottom