iBonsai iPhone application

Graydon

Chumono
Reaction score
Now I have seen it all - an application to grow bonsai on the iPhone. Check out this site and scroll down to see the app or if you are iTunes savvy search for it on the application store.

I do have an iPhone but $3 seems a bit steep for a trivial do dad. Who knows I may check it out and splurge.

Screen shot attached.

Attachments

• Picture_7_01.jpg
    Picture_7_01.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 40

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I saw something like this a long time ago that was a lot more involved - you actually cared for and grew a tree. What I found most interesting was that you could prune the tree and the tree would backbud and regrow based on the behavior of the species. I don't know that the project ever got off the ground (it was in Japan).

Graydon

Chumono
Reaction score
I saw something like this a long time ago that was a lot more involved - you actually cared for and grew a tree. What I found most interesting was that you could prune the tree and the tree would backbud and regrow based on the behavior of the species. I don't know that the project ever got off the ground (it was in Japan).

This app should have tried to be somewhat as good as the one you described. Alas it doesn't. At all. The good news is it creates some of the most awful looking creations I have ever seen. Similar to my own trees in many ways but I digress. The bad news is it cost me $3 to find out the good news.

If anyone wants a video review I can do one. But trust me you don't.

Top Bottom