Ideal for my pest problem

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Well many may know I lost a few trees I wintered from this pest. This pest is cute and lovable. Upturned the lower shelf trees and the roots dried out.
image.jpg

I thought of chicken wire...some sort of frame. But, end results would not be pretty. So I looked into small fireplace decorative screens. BINGO! It's like it was made for my situation. I have a lot of bird decor about. Even my diner plates have birds.
image.jpg

Very compact...and perfect!
image.jpgimage.jpg

Goodness the box this was packaged in was HUGE! I was a bit concerned that the dimensions were marked wrong. But...not the case. The legs slip up under the cart to make it even less obtrusive and secures it well in front of the grow cart.

Steve C

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
That's perfect Darlene, not only serves the purpose but looks rather nice as well. Bougie is looking good too btw.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
That's perfect Darlene, not only serves the purpose but looks rather nice as well. Bougie is looking good too btw.
Thanks Steve. Yes, very happy with the outcome of finding it. Bougie is happy...in under the lights. It's just to cold at night and with my running back and fourth to the hospital with dad...I can't be certain I will remember to bring the tropicals in. So they all are in...what little I have.

Top Bottom