If you had to Choose?

If you had to choose?

• Total voters

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Each of them has certain singular qualities. I like the color as it shows the pot combinations off to best advantage, but feel the color of the backdrop is too strong, and takes too much attention away. Maybe a more muted color?

_#1_

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Color!

Looks like one giant raft with monotone. Hard to distinguish where one tree end and another begins.

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Color!

Looks like one giant raft with monotone. Hard to distinguish where one tree end and another begins.

Hard to get twelve feet of trees in one picture!

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Each of them has certain singular qualities. I like the color as it shows the pot combinations off to best advantage, but feel the color of the backdrop is too strong, and takes too much attention away. Maybe a more muted color?
Had I had 24 feet of cloth like that for the table and backdrop I would have used it. Just trying to beat the rain tonight....

This blue felt was from an old kazari display we did in 2001 of which I was the chairman for. The blue was for the table tops and we had cream color backdrops. Don't have them anymore. I was trying to simulate this effect back then.
BIB2.JPG BIB8.JPG BIB10.JPG

ml_work

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The blue is so bright it hurts your eyes, or my eyes. The Sepia looks best, but you do lose the natural color of the trunk.

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
What you could do, and what I may do, is get a background as close to 255 green as possible then you can select it with photoshop/gimp and make just the background whatever color suits you at the time...

maxresdefault.jpg

Top Bottom