If You Squint and Turn Your Head.....

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
If you squint and turn your head just the right way.... it looks like there could possibly be...maybe....if the stars align, a bonsai or two in the future. My view out the kitchen window today.

20171119_152317-3024x2268.jpg
What do you think? Yes or No.

Pachycaul

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
Wowza- especially like the boxwood (?) in the box made of wood on far right. No bout a'doubt it, there appear to be bonsai in your future! That is also where mine are, the future.

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Wowza- especially like the boxwood (?) in the box made of wood on far right. No bout a'doubt it, there appear to be bonsai in your future! That is also where mine are, the future.
That is a yaupon holly....I am excited about that one. I cleaned it out last weekend. Going to let it set until spring and go at it again. Thanks!

Ryan H

Mame
Reaction score
That is a yaupon holly....I am excited about that one. I cleaned it out last weekend. Going to let it set until spring and go at it again. Thanks!
When are you going to chop that dude lol isn’t it getting supper leggy????

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Just a bit leggy...but the width is 3 inches someone on here told me 6 inches in height per inch of girth....so I am in the ballpark. I just have some decisions on some branch removal I am stewing over before I pull the trigger.

Victorim

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
If you squint and turn your head just the right way.... it looks like there could possibly be...maybe....if the stars align, a bonsai or two in the future. My view out the kitchen window today.

View attachment 167679
What do you think? Yes or No.

Looks good bud :)

But whats with the inside of the glass.. I`m all for windowsill play mates but get some variety :p

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Looks good bud :)

But whats with the inside of the glass.. I`m all for windowsill play mates but get some variety :p

Stocking stuffers! Be gone after Christmas!:):):)

Top Bottom