Ignore

Jon Chown

Yamadori
Reaction score
Several months ago when all of the ego's were being stroked, muscles flexed and we were drowning in BS, I put everyone on my Ignore list and now when I visit I find that there is no one to talk to and nothing to talk about.

Jon

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Several months ago when all of the ego's were being stroked, muscles flexed and we were drowning in BS, I put everyone on my Ignore list and now when I visit I find that there is no one to talk to and nothing to talk about.

Oh, were you gone? ;)

Hi Jon, nice seeing you drop in again....

Will

Attila Soos

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
You guys should do what I do: just have a conversation with yourself. People these days would just think that you are on your two-piece cell phone.:)

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Just for giggles, ( I have no need to ignore anyone) I put Will on "my" ignore list. Now all his posts show up at bonsaiTALK! Somehow we canceled each other out.

( I have notified the administator ASAP)

Al

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Very funny Jon and others. I've been posting positively and on point for several months now, and more so lately for the same reason. Where have you been?

Reaction score
USDA Zone
I once got so bored I thought I'd ignore myself, but all I got was the following message...

"We can't help you ignore yourself."

:D

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Wow what a tantalizing thread.
Sorry, who said that? Can't read it.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Due to a few personal requests by a couple people I respect, I have cleared out my ignore list and agreed to give it a go again.

Temporary or permanent, we'll see.

Will

Boondock

Shohin
Reaction score
when I log on to BonsaiNut, there is a statistic for "Top Poster". Perhaps there should be a "Most Ignored" statistic as well. I have a shot at that.

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Due to a few personal requests by a couple people I respect, I have cleared out my ignore list and agreed to give it a go again.

Temporary or permanent, we'll see.

Will

Well, it's up to everybody to act and write so that this feature becomes obsolete.

That's good news ;)

BonsaiWes

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
At the other bonsai forum I have had a few people on the ignore list for a very long time, nothing to do with personal conflict but rather VERY uneducated posting be the reason. More a time saving device as I see it.:D :D :D

Reaction score
USDA Zone
I agree with everything being said about Will...

I guess he'll never know :D

There is an advantage to actually reading a whole thread before posting, I cleared my ignore list a coupe days ago, however, I don't know you, I have never seen you around before that I can remember, and you were never on my list.

Besides, what is being said about me here at all?

Will

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Besides, what is being said about me here at all?

Will

I don't know, but I started this thread as a bit of fun, I don't find it funny any more, it's a bit stale now. A French saying goes "The shortest jokes are the best ones".

So why don't the moderators close the topic so everyone can ignore it ?... :)

This will leave more time for other topics I think...

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Some jokes just don't work...you can always ignore the very thread you started.... ;)

Will

Top Bottom